Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SWEET RIDE OUT OF LOS LUNAS, NEW MEXICO

Interesting place to catch up with my dad, running a refer full of cakes from a Krogers distribution center in Dallas via Nevada. With a NEW truck, and new drops, what other place would fit the spot to run WIDE OPEN with POP then Los Lunas, New Mexico. He told me it was a new"07 Liner, WOW- although, he said last week it was an "06 Liner. Maybe a mix up in the number, but not the MILES. Wheres the pics POP, lets showcase the new PAINT. Running wild on the Zipper again, I'm with you- so let them miles roll. You can drop the HAMMER on this one, cause I know your 68 and no more, unless you catch a draft out of Kansas.

New surprises as well, as Im trying to get on board via GPS Navagation. This is what Im working on. Forget about BIG BROTHER, now the SON as an eye in the sky!

Thats right, HES BACK! POP couldnt let go of what he loves so much, or maybe what I love so much. Rolling 18 America!

DT

2 comments:

Carol K said...

DT...AWESOME! Man, between you and your dad...wow!! I love it! teriffic post and great song material:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sister C, trucking fasinates me! For all you trucking companies out there looking to hire on board or in house- check this resume out. Its short but its strong! AND IM READY TO ROLL!~ I prefer the the dispatching of trucks.

They say the difference of a good dispatcher and a poor one, is about $100K at the bottomline annually. Run with me and let me put that money back in your company account.