Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Alligator on the Zipper

I would like to meet these drivers, especially Loreanna Pamino. I want to hear about her life before she came a truck driver. I want to see what inspired her to leave her drug store job. Maybe it might give me some insight to what questions I should ask when I hire people for my store.

Instead of giving them the papers for a drug test, maybe I should just send them to get their CDL's!

Interesting Concept for a DVD ( Alligator on the Zipper )- why do they keep us waiting!

2 comments:

Carol K said...

I can't wait to see that movie!!!

Anonymous said...

Any information. I heard something on the KnightTime Show, it got me PUMPED UP! I knew the 52" plas would come in handy for something- NOW I figured out what for-

ALLIGATOR ON THE ZIPPER, rolling 18 in HD, YES!

OK Alligator is the tread left behind, but what is the Zipper again?

You got to love those retreads, I remember my company trucks, I always asked my driver, isnt this thing gonna blow, some of those retreads can make you sit there a think<> Some did, pushing our delivery hours behind!